When you need durable flooring that can withstand the impact of hundreds of students, Dalsouple rubber provides an ideal solution. A versatile option, our rubber school flooring has already been used in many schools across Australia due to its soft surface and long life span of up to 20 years. It’s a fantastic alternative to concrete in play areas, and is also substantially more durable than tiles and linoleum for indoor applications. Its durability makes it a cost-effective choice, ensuring it’ll pay for itself over time while providing students with a comfortable flooring material to walk, sit and play on. We also ensure a high-quality product and process that’s also beneficial for the environment.
Why Choose Rubber School Flooring?
Rubber flooring in schools has numerous benefits, including the following:
- It’s ideal for installation within play areas and playgrounds, as its shock-absorbent qualities can reduce injury when falls occur.
- It has a very long lifespan, making it a low cost option over time. It’s also durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear, preventing the need for replacement.
- Rubber provides a soft surface that’s comfortable for children to sit and walk on.
- It’s easy to maintain and keep clean.
- If items are dropped by students or teachers, they’ll be less likely to break due to rubber’s natural shock absorbency.
Contact iRubber Today
iRubber is a rubber flooring expert, specialising in Dalsouple rubber. With synthetic and natural options available in a wide variety of colours, we’re a leader when it comes to providing quality flooring solutions in Australia, making us the best choice when you need school flooring. Get in touch with us now to learn more or to arrange for a free quote. Simply call us on (03) 9773 9933, or fill out our convenient online contact form.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196 Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156
~ Mobile: 0423 621 692