Visiting the museum is a popular activity for children and adults alike. As a result, museums experience a lot of foot traffic, especially with large and frequent groups of school classes and tourists.With such a large volume of visitors, it’s crucial to install durable museum flooring to ensure a long-lasting result. One such option is rubber flooring, which provides a comfortable surface for visitors to walk upon while remaining easy for staff to clean and maintain. In addition, its long life span makes it one of the most cost-effective flooring solutions over time, making it ideal for indoor environments with heavy foot traffic.
Why Install Rubber Museum Flooring?
Installing Dalsouple rubber flooring within a museum can provide numerous benefits. In addition to being cost-effective, it also boasts the following advantages over other flooring types:
- It’s easy for staff to clean and maintain, ensuring the museum is kept tidy and presentable for visitors.
- Better than hard non-forgiving echoing polished concrete floors
- It has fantastic sound absorbency, helping to reduce echo and minimise the volume of sounds – ideal for quiet environments such as museums.
- It’s available made from natural and synthetic rubber, making it beneficial for the environment.
- It’s soft and comfortable for museum visitors to walk on.
- It possesses a long lifespan, often lasting for over 20 years. It won’t have to be replaced for a long time, meaning less disruptions over the years.
- It’s an affordable alternative to other costly flooring types.
- It’s naturally anti-slip, ensuring falls and other accidents will be kept to a minimum.
iRubber – The Rubber Flooring Specialists
If you’re interested in rubber museum flooring, or would simply like to learn more about Dalsouple natural rubber, contact the friendly team at iRubber for expert advice and information. We’ve supplied rubber products for over 20 years, ensuring we can help with a range of applications, whether they’re commercial, industrial or residential. Arrange for a quote today – give us a call on (03) 9773 9933, or complete our online contact form.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196 Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156
~ Mobile: 0423 621 692