Looking for a way to ensure better hygiene and safety in your kitchen? Dalsouple has the ultimate solution with rubber kitchen flooring.
As the kitchen is a food preparation area, its floors can become dirty quickly. The ideal solution is flooring that is durable, easy to clean, and possesses anti-slip properties to reduce kitchen mishaps and falls. Dalsouple rubber flooring products provide these benefits while offering a soft, shock-absorbent surface to reduce the incidence of broken kitchenware when it’s dropped on the floor.
Say goodbye to the cost of replacing broken crockery while avoiding the chances of painful cuts. When it comes to the best flooring, you can’t go past our rubber options.
The Benefits of Rubber Kitchen Flooring
The benefits of using rubber for your kitchen flooring include:
- Cost-effective – providing a lifespan of up to 20 years.
- Tough and durable, able to stand up to regular use.
- Easy to clean when compared to other flooring materials like tiles, linoleum and carpet – there’s no grouting and you can simply wipe up spills and messes.
- Provides comfortable flooring surface when standing during long cooking and food preparation sessions.
- Soft, shock-absorbent surface – reducing the number of broken dishes and glasses.
- Anti-slip properties for greater personal safety.
Australia’s Providers of Quality Rubber Flooring
With 20 years of experience in the industry, iRubber has earned the reputation as experts, providing high quality rubber flooring solutions for a range of applications in Australia. Look no further than us if you’re looking for rubber flooring. Choose from recycled, synthetic and natural options to meet your exact requirements. We also stock an extensive range of colours to ensure you’ll find the perfect match for your kitchen decor.
Call us today on (03) 9773 9933 for more information or to obtain a quote.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196 Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156
~ Mobile: 0423 621 692