Hospitals and Healthcare
Hospitals and medical centres must maintain a strict level of cleanliness as places where the sick and injured are treated. A sterile environment keeps bacterial infection rates low while minimising the spread of germs and viruses.
Looking for a way to ensure clean floors at your medical centre? Choose rubber, an excellent flooring material that offers a wide range of benefits. Not only is it easy to clean, it’s durable and offers a smooth surface, which is especially beneficial for transporting patients on wheelchairs and stretchers. When it comes to quality hospital flooring, Dalsouple can provide an ideal solution.
Why Choose RubberMedical Flooring?
Our rubber flooring offers the following benefits:
- An affordable and cost-effective form of flooring.
- Smooth, uninterrupted flooring surface to allow for easy transportation of wheelchairs and stretchers.
- Comfortable to stand and walk on, providing greater comfort to doctors and nurses who are always on their feet.
- Easy to keep clean – this is especially beneficial in hospital or medical environments.
- Tough and durable – providing a lifespan of up to 20 years. This ensures less disruption as the need for flooring replacements is reduced.
- Anti-slip material – contributing to the overall safety in hospitals.
The Leaders in Rubber Flooring
If you’re interested in installing rubber flooring for your premises, get in touch with iRubber today. We are an Australian company with over 20 years of experience in providing quality rubber flooring for a range of applications. As industry leaders, we also aim to provide a quality, sustainable products to do our bit for the environment. We offer recycled, natural and synthetic options to choose from, which are all ideal to use as hospital and medical flooring.
Contact us on (03) 9773 9933 today to learn more or to arrange for a quote.
© Copyright iRubber P/L ABN: 47435503966. PO Box 384, Chelsea, Victoria 3196 Australia.
Contact: Murray Gardner ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Phone +61 3 9773 9933 ~ Fax: +61 3 8678 3156
~ Mobile: 0423 621 692